Line/Prep Cook with experience
If you believe that a restaurant can deliver a high quality product and service, while still maintaining profitability, then you may be the right fit for our organization! Work in a structured environment with costumer first attitude, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication with a "Do Whatever It Takes" attitude.
- Overseeing the inventory of food and supplies and sanitation.
- Knowledge of inventory controls
- Willing to work the kitchen with a "hands on" approach.
- Cooking experience, at least 2 years in a full-service, structured establishment.
- Strong knowledge of back of the house operations including foods, inventory, and food safety.
- True passion for food and hospitality.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required; Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Stable and progressive work history; Strong work ethic.
Please fill out the contact form below: